In order to establish a platform for extensive exchanges and communication between enterprises in poultry industry and related industries of the whole country and even the whole world to jointly discuss the future trend and challenges of the poultry industry and guide the healthy development of the industry, Shandong Vocational Animal Science and Veterinary College has scheduled to hold the“2018 International Poultry Science Summit – 2018 IPSS”in Weifang city from 2ndto 4thNovember, 2018. The summit will provide a platform for wide communication and exchanges among the participants, provide a good opportunity to show corporate image and learn from each other.We welcome entrepreneurs, experts and scholars, administrators and scientific and technological personnels from poultry industry and related industries, such as poultry diseases, breeding, nutrition, veterinary medicine, hygiene, slaughtering and processing, equipment, investment and trade, etc., to participate in the coming “2018 IPSS”. All enterprises and institutions are welcomed to support and sponsor the summit. The 2018 IPSS is hereby notified as follows:
I. Time of The Summit
2ndto 4thNovember 2018
II. Place of The Summit
Weifang Dongfang Hotel (No.181 East Dongfeng Street, Weifang City)
III. Abstract Submission:Scientists/Researchers working in the poultry sector/universities/research institutes are invited to share their views with the audience so that your knowledge can help the poultry producers to enhance their production and ultimately increased profit. Please submit your abstracts (150-250 words) as early as possible email@example.com not later than 15 October 2018 on the format given (Attachment-1). Acceptance of abstract for oral/poster will be communicated on or before 20 October 2018.
IV. Organizers of the 2018 IPSS
Host Unit:Shandong Vocational Animal Science and Veterinary College
Co-organizer:Shandong Animal Husbandry Vocational Education Group;Shandong Modern Agricultural Technology System Poultry Industry Innovation Team
V. Contents of The Summit
The 2018 IPSS will invite poultry industry leaders, home and abroad authoritative experts, scholars, famous entrepreneurs and related people focusing on the development of the poultry industry for thorough discussion on biological safety and disease prevention and control strategies in China, and other parts of the world, industrial policy and the production and business operation, etc. At the same time, in order to provide more opportunities for the participants to communicate, the 2018 IPSS will specially set up interactive communication links.
VI. Specialized Invited Speakers:
International Invited Speakers:
1. Prof. Dr. Abusaleh Bari (Ex-Vice Chancellor), Bangladesh Agricultural University, Dakka, Bangladesh
2. Dr. Aamir Ghafoor, Director, University Diagnostic Laboratory, University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Lahore, Pakistan
3. Prof. Olubunmi R. Ashimolowo, Professor and Head of Department Agricultural Extension and Rural Development, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta; Ogun State, Nigeria
4. Prof. Dr.Sherein Saeid Abdelgayed, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt
5. Dr. M. Kashif Saleemi (Field Poultry Pathologist), University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan
6. Prof. Ausaji Ayuk, from Dept. of Animal Science, Faculty of Agriculture, Forestry and Wildlife Resources Management, University of Calabar, Nigeria
7. Dr. Khalid Naeem Khawaja, R & D Coordinator of Grand Pharma (Pvt) Ltd &Pharmakon International Enterprises, Islamabad, Pakistan
8. Prof. Dr. Stephen Owarioro Akpavie, Department of Veterinary Pathology, University of Ibadan, Nigeria
National Invited Speakers:
1. Prof. Dr. Shen Zhiqiang, Director, Shandong Binzhou Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine Academy
2. Prof. Dr. Cheng He, College of Veterinary Medicine, China Agricultural University, Beijing
3. Prof. Dr. Huang Shujian, Dean of Life Sciences and Engineering, Foshan University
4. Prof. Dr. Jiakui Li, College of Veterinary Medicine, Huazhong Agricultural University
5. Prof. Dr. Liu Sidang, College of Animal and Veterinary Medicine, Shandong Agricultural University
6. Dr. Saeed EL-Ashram, Department of Pathobiology, Foshan University
7. Dr. Yi Tang, College of Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine, Shandong Agriculture University
8. Dr. Chu Jun from Institute of Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine, Beijing Academy of Agriculture and Forestry
9. Prof.Dr. Song Minxun,DeputyDirector,Poulty Institute,Shandong Academy of Agricultural Science
10. Prof.Lifang, Dean of Identifying and Testing Center of Animal Epidemic Diseases,Shandong Vocational Animal Science and Veterinary College
VII. Summit Agenda
1. Registration: In thewhole dayof 2ndNovember 2018 (Weifang Dongfang Hotel)
2. 3rdNovember 2018: Opening ceremony, Technical sessions along Poster Session
3. 4thNovember 2018: Technical sessions, Poster session, and concluding session.
VIII. Apply to Attend
A) Attendees and way to apply
Member unit of Shandong Animal Husbandry Vocational Education Group; Experts, Entrepreneurs, Manufacturers, Technicians and Administrative personnel of home and abroad poultry industry and related industries (breeding, processing, feed, veterinary medicine, equipment, trade, etc.); Personnel in charge of administration and technical popularization, teaching and scientific research of animal husbandry industry; About 500 persons including people from the media and all walks of life who are concerned about the development of the poultry industry will participate.
Please fill in theregistration receipt(Attachment 2) and send an email before 20th October 2018to firstname.lastname@example.org, the specialized email address for the summit.
B) 2018 IPSS fee
a) Member unit of Shandong Animal Husbandry Vocational Education Group shallbe exempted from 2018 IPSSFee (2 persons). The 2018 IPSS service team shall arrange accommodation and accommodation uniformly, and accommodation expenses shall be paid by themselves.
b) Sponsor units who pay the sponsorship fee and exhibitors shall be exempted from the summit charge (2 persons). The 2018 IPSS service team shall arrange accommodation and accommodation uniformly, and the accommodation expenses shall be paid by themselves.
c) The 2018 IPSS Fee for other participants is 500 RMB/person. The 2018 IPSS service team will arrange accommodation and accommodation uniformly, and the accommodation fee shall be paid by participants.
Accommodation charges are 380 RMB/room/day (including breakfast) for single room and standard room at theWeifang Dongfang Hotel. The number of rooms are limited. Please make a reservation in advance.
IX. Conference Sponsorship
The conference has specially set up various corporate publicity activities, such as specialized sponsors and co-organizers, exhibitions, etc. as well as other publicity methods negotiated by both parties. Please call us for consultation and apply.
X. Contact Information
Organizing Committee, Shandong Vocational Animal Science and Veterinary College
Address: No. 88 EasternShengli Street, Weifang City, Shandong Province (261041)
Fax: 0536-8580787,zip code: 261041
Email:email@example.com(apply for the summit)
Contact: Mr. Zhang Guangbin 13906469659(WeChat)
Register Place: Weifang Dongfang Hotel, Shandong Province
Address: No.181, East Dongfeng Street, Weifang City, Shandong Province
Tel: 0536-8881111, Fax: 0536-8882288
Receiptof2018 International Poultry Science Summit
1.Qingdao-Liuting International Airport (IATA code: TAO, ICAO: ASQD), –takeairport busto Weifang(about 2 hours).
2. Beijing Capital International Airport (IATA code: PEK) – by subway (about 1 hour) to Beijing South Railway Station – then take High-Speed Train (about 3.5 hours) to Weifang Railway Station.You may take flight to Weifang (IATA code: WEF) – will take about 1.5 hours.
Theme: Poultry Diseases
Pathobiology of Lymphoid Leukosis in Golden Birds Under -------------- of Country (Times New Roman 14 Bold)
Abc Xyz1*, Def Lmn2, and M. Kas Murs3(Times New Roman 12)
1Department of Pathology, Faculty of Veterinary Science, Normal University, City, Country;2University College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Normal University, City, Country;
3Department of Animal Nutrition, Normal University, City, Country.
Avian leukosis, an economically important viral disease of laying type birds is not only prevalent in Country but also in other countries. The present study was aimed at describing morbidity, mortality, hatchability and egg production and pathology in naturally occurring cases of avian leukosis in Golden commercial layers. The morbidity, mortality, hatchability and egg production were ---- %, ------ %, ----- % and ---- %, respectively. Clinical signs including emaciation, pale and anemic combs, prominent keel bones, whitish sclera in affected birds were frequently observed. Postmortem examination revealed extensively enlarged ------ that occupied the entire -------- cavity. From small to large multiple ------- necropsied areas were present on dorsal and ventral surfaces of the liver. Spleen was enlarged with marbling appearance. Bursae were significantly enlarged and significantly enlarged well differentiated multiple whitish nodules were observed cranial to ovarian clutch. Such whitish nodules were also present on ------ and ------- tube serosal surfaces. Microscopically, entire parenchyma of liver was massively replaced by neoplastic cells. A few healthy hepatocytes were left those were also surrounded by neoplastic cells. Similar cell population was also infiltrating the splenic parenchyma, intestines and uterine tube. The PCR confirmed avian leukosis virus by amplification of specific and conserved fragment gene of ------ bp. The results of present study confirmed the presence of lymphoid leukosis in Golden egg-type birds which is first time reported from Country.
Page size: A4; Margins: 1” on all sides. Line spacing: Single. Font: All abstract text - Times New Roman 12 except title i.e., Times New Roman 14Bold and Uppercase. Write theme of your research on Right Upper corner.
Maximum words in abstract other than Title and addresses: 250